Wednesday, April 28, 2010

KEMARAHAN BERTERUSAN....

im about to be ok since yesterday...
got shocked with some unbehaviored people....
n then u...u suddenly mad at me...its fine..its not really bother me though..ill be fine in time... my thought that i wake up dis mornin (noon actually) to see a bright shiny sun with a hope dat yesterdays bad things wud fade away...n ill be fine..it does go away actually...im fine..n i was gonna say smthing to u...pretend dat nothing happened...
but now...., u said this one lil' word that made me feel so uurrgghh...!!!
i already told u to not to..but u just did it..n u realized that..
im sick of it..sick of u...huh....

ohh..for sure, that U its not u MRBlog...hahah...
thnx 4 listening..kikiki...daa~~

2 comments:

  1. neverending problems..that's all I can see..u both always chasing ur own tails..I'm just saying

    ReplyDelete